All application materials must be received by December 1.
Applicants are notified via email by December 20 regarding the invitation to interview for further consideration with SB-PIC
The Interview date for incoming applicants will be in January (possibly via ZOOM). Invitations will be sent to those applicants who are selected for interviews.
The SB-PIC Interview day consists of the following;
Candidates are encouraged to arrive during the weekend, and explore the local communities, and to attend the Monday full day of interview activities (on-site interviews are optimal)
The Interview day will begin at 8:00am and include the following activities.
1. Introductions, Mission, Objectives of SB-PIC (Directors of Operations and Training, as well as District Directors and Representatives, and Previous Interns are involved with the interview day)
2. Interviews with several SB-PIC staff members (small group format and also a fishbowl activity with other applicants)
SB-PIC will base its selection process on the entire application package noted above; however, applicants who have met the following qualifications prior to beginning internship are preferred:
1. At least 300 hours of practicum
2. Assessment, intervention, consultation, and counseling practicum experiences
3. Dissertation proposed (if applicable)
This internship site agrees to abide by the APPIC policy that no person at this training facility will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any intern applicant.